- March-May: 10:00 a.m. -- 6:00 or 7:00 p.m.; closed some Tuesdays and Thursdays
- June 1-24: 10:00 a.m. -- 7:00 or 8:00 p.m.; open daily
- June 25-July 31: 10:00 a.m. -- 9:30 p.m.; open daily
- August-September: Opens at 10:00 a.m., closing times and days vary
- October: 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. daily except select Tuesdays
- November: Closed Nov. 1-5, reopens Nov. 6 at 11:00 a.m.
- November and December are 11:00 a.m. -- 9:00 p.m. or 2:00 p.m. -- 9:00 p.m. Check the park’s online schedule since the park isn’t open every day.
Dollywood’s seasonal festivals will keep you returning all year long:
Flower & Food Festival April 23 - June 7
Stroll into Dollywood under a magical canopy of colorful, floating umbrellas. Hundreds of thousands of blossoms form stunning displays depicting animals, Dolly’s signature butterflies, and even her “coat of many colors” made famous in song! The festival showcases spring flavors and fresh, local ingredients.
Dollywood’s Summer Celebration June 25 - July 31
The park throws open its doors late into the summer evenings. Challenge yourself to conquer coasters including the Wild Eagle, Lightning Rod and the crazy fast Tennessee Tornado. Summer shows add toe-tapping fun with hits of the 50s in Dreamland Drive-In and country tunes in Live at the Back Porch. A new show in Wildwood Grove will send you home humming. And don’t miss the nightly fireworks!
Harvest Festival Sept. 24 - Oct. 30
Listen to music wafting from 10 outdoor stages. Feast on fall favorite dishes (don’t forget to try Dolly’s cinnamon bread!). Watch artisans creating handmade crafts. Boggle at giant pumpkins weighing 800 pounds or more. As darkness falls, lights glow in autumn colors and eerie, funny and dazzling displays come to life. Of course, the rides are open for nighttime thrills.
Smoky Mountain Christmas Nov. 6 - Jan. 2
Decked with five million lights, the park sparkles for a country Christmas!. Beloved shows like “Kingdom Heirs Christmas” and “Christmas in the Smokies” are joined by tuneful new productions like “Heart of the Holidays,” featuring new Christmas music from Dolly and her family. “Merry and Bright” fireworks, choreographed to new holiday tunes, light up select nights.
We’ve got convenient cabins located minutes from Dollywood. Book your cabin today!