Nothing says winter fun like a day hitting the snow and embracing your inner child. Ober Gatlinburg offers snow tubing every year during the colder months. No snow in the forecast? No worries! Ober Gatlinburg produces their own snow daily and works very hard to provide amazing winter past time activities! Snow tubing sessions last 90 minutes per session, and there are 10 lanes open for you to choose from. Don’t let the hills fool you either, there is no climbing back up them to enjoy the fun! You can enjoy the Magic Carpet escalator that brings you right back to the top of the 400 foot hill for more snow tubing fun! At only $25 per session, this is a fantastic winter activity for you and your family to enjoy! Be sure to check out their other winter activities while you are there as well!
- Ages 3 & 4 are Free, with a paying adult for each child (children ages 2 and under may not ride).
- Due to the high demand for tubing and the large number of guests on Weekends & Holiday Periods, you may encounter a wait time of 2 or more hours via the Tramway or parking on the mountain. Please schedule your time to allow for delays to prevent missing your scheduled tubing session as no refunds or exchanges are allowed. Tickets are non-transferable and not for resale.
- Starting first day of tubing, November 21, 2020, Snow Tubing tickets (for any available snow tubing session) can be purchased Downtown at the Tramway Mall “Will Call” booth or at the Snow Tubing ticket office on the mountain, as well as online.
- Sessions are 90 minutes each.
- The “Magic Carpet” (outdoor escalator) takes you back to the top of the hill following each run … no hill climbing involved.
$25 for a 90 Minute Session
$30 for a 90 Minutes Session on Weekends and Holidays